Tea is the most popular beverage in the world after water. It has been keeping people healthy and happy for thousands of years. Modern research has shown that billions of people have not been wrong.
Approximately 25% of the dry weight of tea consists of polyphenols, antioxidants that are up to 100 times more powerful than Vitamin C and E. One among them – ECGC – has been shown to kill cancer cells while leaving surrounding cells untouched. You can buy cannabis tea bags for sale from various online sources.
These findings have led researchers to focus where ECGC most abundant, namely in green tea. But whether you drink white tea, green, or black, you get a potent cocktail of healing compounds that can improve the health and beauty, and lift your mood.
Tea skincare benefits occur because:
- Tea suppress enzyme which causes collagen and elastin details
- Tea reduces inflammation
- Tea scavenges free radicals and reduces oxidative stress
- Tea can be absorbed either by drinking or directly through the skin.
Two cups of tea a day, ideally without milk, will provide a tremendous dose of antioxidants that can lead to:
- Skin firm and elastic
- Skin with less sagging and wrinkles
- Slow skin aging
- Freedom from skin eruptions and irritations
- decreases acne
- For some people, help with rosacea
- Protection from skin cancer
Green tea extract is now available, containing large amounts of ECGC and other polyphenols. It can be taken as a supplement for a whole host of reasons, including a significant reduction of the risk of contracting one of the “big four” killers – stroke, heart failure, cancer, and diabetes.