Registered Migration Agents In Perth

If you want your visa application to be easier and more effective use the services of a registered migration agent (RMA).

A registered migration agent (RMA) is a trained professional and will guide you through what can be a minefield for the unwary. The RMA knows the rules and is always kept updated on the latest changes which can happen rather frequently.

Also as a professional, the RMA has the expertise to handle your case and do the paperwork for you. If you want to hire a professional migration agent in Perth, then you can pop over this website.

Another great advantage is that the registered migration agent has to put up with all the red tape, bureaucracy and frustrations. A good example is waiting on hold on the telephone for two hours only to find out you are no more advanced than before you started.

Anyone who has dealt with a government department will know exactly what I mean and this fact alone has got to be worth the expense of using a registered migration agent.

It is illegal for a person to give immigration assistance unless they are registered with the MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority), so you can check the registration of your agent on the MARA website. Just be aware that this applies only to anyone offering immigration advice within Australia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.